Sunday, April 7, 2013

My first My Digital Studio Project.

Pin It
I just LOVE My Digital Studio (MDS)!  I've only had a little play so far, but it is so easy to use.
This is the card I made for our team's masculine card swap.  I think most of us struggle with masculine cards so it was great to receive some many fantastic examples.
 
Most of the "stamp brushes" (stamp images) came with the MDS software, I did purchase the Open Sea brush set though.  I love how you can add layers to build up some depth.  I printed the card on Crumb Cake CS, then distressed the edges & mounted it onto Early Espresso CS.  I then hand stamped & punched the greeting.
If you would like to learn more about My Digital Studio, just click on the tab at the top of this page.
 

Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me