Monday, April 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Pin It
My Stamp Club this month is having a "girly" theme so we are going to make a Mother's Day card.
I am really pleased with how this has come out & I got to play with some new product from the current Seasonal Catalogue.

Stamp Club meets once a month & the girls take turns at receiving the Hostess Benefits.  Each month I provide a free class tailored to your experience & each member makes a minimum purchase ($60 for 6 months).  The great thing is that you don't have to do anything except provide supper on the night that you are the Hostess.

 
Amazingly this card has changed my opinion of the colour Primrose Petals.  It really works well with Pool Party.
To make the flowers I used the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch to punch out 9 circles out of our Creped Filter Paper for each flower.  I then used Sponge Daubers to colour them in Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals & Pretty in Pink (3 of each).  Finally I layered them together with a brad.
I love the new Honeycomb Embossing folder too. I used it with the Pool Party Core'dinations CS & then sanded it to show some of the white core.
The finishing touch is a butterfly using the Papillion Potpourri stamp set & matching punch.
 
 

 If you would like to make this card please Contact Me & I will arrange a time.

If you would like to order any of these or other SU products, either email me or hop on over to my shop.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It

Click Below To Contact Me