Thursday, January 3, 2013

Valentines Surprise

Pin It
valentine

Do you have someone special in your life?  Don’t worry, nor do I, but the latest Stampin’ Up! Valentines special could be special anytime of the year for any occasions.  Simply purchase the exclusive My Little Valentine stamp set ($21.95) before January the 21st & you will receive this gorgeous Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit valued at $19.25!

Buy this ……….
val stamps
Get this for FREE!
Capture

Not only are these notes & envelopes great to give for any occasion, you can also use them as little gift pockets.  Here is one that one of our fabulous demonstrators Anna Mathieson created.
Anna Mathieson
Well now I have talked myself into buying them!
Remember that this promotion only runs until January 21st, so if you would like to receive this gorgeous Simply Sent for free, please contact me ASAP.
 
Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me