Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet & Sour

Pin It

I am a terrible hoarder of Designer Series Paper (DSP).  It is just so pretty I don’t want to cut it up!  I set myself a goal this week to cut into my stash, so here goes.

The following 2 cards feature the Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper which I just love.  It features Pumpkin Pie & Rose Red  making a dynamic colour combination.  I also has gloss detailing on one side.

For this first card I have used the Birthday Bakery Hostess Stamp Set.  You will also notice 2 new fantastic products from the Autumn-Winter Mini. 

The wide pink wave was cut out using the new Tasteful Trim Die.  This die gives you 4 different trim styles that will fit perfectly on a 12x12” Scrapbook page or you can shorten them to use on cards. Not only that but as you can cut fabric with these dies, you can make your own rik-rac etc.

The orange bobbles are our new Pom Pom trim which I have attached with our new Multi-Purpose Adhesive Sheets – so easy, just press the trim onto the adhesive sheet, pull it up & you are ready to attach it where you want!

 

P1010427

The second card is one I was going to teach my Stamp Club except I had a few complications (mainly because I don’t know how to use a ruler Smile) so I might leave it for a while until I have perfected it!

P1010419

P1010421

The stamp set I have used for this card is Cottage Garden &  I have used stick on Pearls to highlight the flowers & butterfly.

Happy Stamping

Ann

Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

Gorgeously vibrant and bright Ann :)

Click Below To Contact Me