Monday, January 11, 2010

A Rescued Disaster!

Pin It

Don’t you just hate it when things don’t go according to the plan you had in your head.  I thought I had really mucked this card up.  I was planning on embossing the feather in clear and then brayering over the top, however I forgot to put the Versamark on the stamp before I coloured it in!

su 033 (Small)

This is one of the lovely new stamps from Nature’s Nest.  I used Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the feather in in a variety of blues, greens & yellows.  I then VERY carefully sponged over the feather in Barely Banana trying not to smudge the feather as it wasn’t embossed. I then lightly sponged around the banana in Tempting Turquoise.

The stamped image was then mounted on Silver, So Saffron & Taken With Teal.  Finally I embellished the card with a strip of Silver card stock, Turquoise Square Ice Rhinestone Brads & of course Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks For Looking

Ann Wills

Pin It

2 comments:

KarenR said...

Wish my disasters looked that great

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Click Below To Contact Me