What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.
You are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please email me or leave me a comment with your Email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.
Gift Giving & Packaging
This is my first ever Blog Hop so I sure hope I get it right & get all of the fabulous ladies from ESAD linked in! Just in case I will put a list of everyone’s blogs at the bottom of this post.
You should have come here from the fabulous Sharlene Meyer.
One of the products that I love in our new Catalogue is our Gift Giving & Packaging Range which you will find on pages 158-160 of the new Catalogue. You can now give all of your gifts that extra personal touch. What I really like is that I know longer have to make the box itself – just take it out of the packet & decorate!
For this cute box I have used one of the new Tag a Bag Gift Boxes from p 158 of the new catty. They are great value at just NZ$14.50 for 8 boxes plus their acetate sleeves. I love the size of these boxes & they are also food safe you can fill them with cookies or other yummies!
To jazz it up a bit I covered each side using the new Modern Melody DSP p 154 & I layered Basic Black 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon onto Whisper White Organza Ribbon p 173.
Notice the Smoky Slate Tag on top? That is part of Tag a Bag Accessory Kit that contains tags, bakers twine, mini clothes pegs along with a few other things to make gift giving easy.
To make the “flower” on top I used one of our new stamp sets Happy Day on p 112 to stamp onto our Creped Filter Paper on p 156, punched them out with the 1 3/4” Scallop Circle Punch & then held the layers together with a Glimmer Brad on p 170.
Happy Day Stamp Set
Well, I hope you enjoyed your stopover, now you are on your way to visit Gail Kirby.
1. Michelle Grech www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
2. Juliette Chapman www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Michelle Halling www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
4. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
5. Kylie Clemmence www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com
6. Sharlene Meyer www.magpiecreates.com
7. Ann Wills www.superstamper.blogspot.com You are Here!
8. Gail Kirby www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
9. Rochelle Blok
10. Andrea Buckland
11. Delys Cram www.delysc.wordpress.com
12. Chloe Evans www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com
13. Monique Fielder
14. Christie Kunkel www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
15. Jenny Humphreys
16. Tayna Bell www.stampingt.com.au
17. Marsha Hulland www.smudgeinks.blogspot.com.au
18. Richelle Fletcher www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
19. Libby Dyson www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au
20. Anna Mathieson www.stampwithanna.com
21. Corina Beyer
22. Emily Campbell
23. Narelle Hoggard www.handmadybynarelle.wordpress.com 24. Amity Knight www.stampinamity.wordpress.com
25. Angie Jones www.angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au/