Friday, February 8, 2013

A Whole Lot of Love

Pin It
Valentines day is just around the corner & for those of you that happen to have a special someone in your life are panicking thinking "what am I going to get him/her"?  In these financially hard times why show you really love them by creating something yourself.
I was asked to speak at a women's club the other night & they wanted to have a Valentines theme so here are a couple of projects that I came up with.
I just love the new Artisan Embellishment Kit that SU has bought out in the latest mini.  This is fantastic for scrapbooking but I thought I would use some of it to decorate one of our little craft gift boxes.
Look at all the "lovelies" in the Artisan Embellishment Kit

 

I cut the box in half & made an "extension" using  a Window Sheet.  On the top of the box I have scrunched up a doily which I had stamped with the heart stamp that is covered in little hearts from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.  The large hearts on the top are also from the same set & are cut out using the matching dies.  The rose on the top is made from the Cherry Cobbler Tulle.
 
Don't you just love the Flower Trim around the top of the box?  It is so easy to work with - you cut off a single rose or leave it in a strip as I have done.  If you have ever spent hours making flowers, you need to have this!  For just NZ$14.95 you get 1.8m which is aprox 90 flowers.

The hearts have been punched out of our yummy red Glimmer Paper - even when a project has a lace & pearls theme there is always a place for bling!
Don't you just love the Resin Rose over the Love Ticket.  It reminds me of an old ivory necklace that my Grandmother used to have.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Happy Stamping!

Pin It

No comments:

Click Below To Contact Me