Monday, October 3, 2011

Stocking Spectacular

Pin It

 

What an awesome special we have for this month!  Host a workshop with a minimum of $500 sales & not only will you be able to choose at least $70 in Free Product, but you will also receive the Build-a-Stocking bundle for Free!

Click on the Picture below to see the stamp set & punch.  You can choose either clear or wood mount.  The bundle is valued at over $100!

SP_DBWS_Ad_Oct2011

Now, you may be thinking, very nice, but what do I do with it for the rest of the year?  The answer is use your imagination.  I had a little play last night & came up with the following cards.

P1010726

This was my first attempt using the Build-a-Stocking set to make a baby card.  I thought the booties looked a bit long so I have shortened them for the baby boy card.

P1010727

Now for a bit more fun – I love punch art & I had seen a few cards where the stocking punch has been used to use a hobby horse.  I haven’t tried that yet, but here is what I came up with last night.

P1010725

Off to play again now.

Happy Stamping

Ann

Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy McInnes Independant Close To My Heart Consultant said...

love love love the horse, great for friends of mine who have them. I have made the hobby horse, but i love this one too :)

Debbie Lamb said...

How clever are you! These look great Ann!

Click Below To Contact Me