- You will need plenty of paper towels on hand as it can get a bit messy (that's probably why I like it!) Place a piece of Watercolour Paper on your paper towels & an assortment of coloured inks on a plastic plate - you only need a drop of each one.
- Have some spare paper towels that you can use to squeeze your brush on to check the depth of colour.
- Start with your lightest colour - if it is too dark, just squeeze some water from your Aqua Painter into it & mix it first - & "wash" it over the part of the paper you wish to colour. You can add more colour to make it darker, or more water to make it lighter.
- Keep adding colours until you get your desired result & blend out all the edges. It is important to use Watercolour Paper as it allows you time to blend the colours.
- Dry with a heat gun then stamp!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Another New Technique!
You all know how much I love reflection stamping & sponging, well I've discovered another cool technique. This one uses Stampin' Up! Ink Refils and an Aqua Painter.