Monday, August 10, 2009

An Update on Classes

Pin It
Below is a photo of my Mother's cat Cleo. She is sleeping in what was my Door Prize Draw bag. I now have to make a new one as it is well beyond repair even with sticky strip!


Here's a peek at what we have been doing in our recent classes. Tomorrow we are going to be trying all types of watercolouring techniques. Below is my first atempt at watercolouring on actual watercolour paper rather than cardstock. It is fabulous to use and makes blending so much easier. I am certainly hooked!

Last week we learnt the Spotlighting and Reverse Spotlighting techniques that you can see in the 3 cards below.













Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you have been busy. love all your cards, especially the ant in the magnifying glass. many thanks for sharing your fab creations

Click Below To Contact Me